- The Editorial Board accepts articles sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- The Author/Authors are requested to attach the submission form to the submitted article, which will make it is possible to start the article evaluation procedure.
- Each article submitted for publication is subject to an initial substantive and formal evaluation by the Editor. Then, the Author/Authors will be informed about the obligation to register via the journal’s website: https://ojs.pwsz.raciborz.edu.pl (based on Open Journal Systems).
- Subsequently, the Author/Authors are required to submit the text together with metadata in the Open Journal System.
- Printouts should be sent by traditional mail to the following address: Redakcja EUNOMIA, 47-400 Racibórz, ul. Akademicka 1, E-mail correspondence should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manuscript processing time
The average time during which the film is pre-assessed for publication is 7 days.
The average time for any publication control process is 21 days.
The average time for an article to be published is 100 days.